Leaders are driven and bold individuals. You appreciate recognition, loyalty, competence, and honesty.
Congratulations, you’re a Leader!
Leaders have bold, decisive, and driven personalities. You are direct, assertive and confident. You might not care as much about what others think as you do compared to other personality types. Also, you are goal-oriented and a “fixer.”
Leaders are motivated by loyalty, competence, and honest.
Strengths, Weaknesses and Motivators
- Willing to take the lead
- Can you control everyone and everything?
- The tendency to run others over emotionally
- Opportunity for mastery
How can Leaders relate to…
- You can show your appreciation to thinkers by bringing them an organized presentation.
- Be sure to slow down so they can think
- Thinkers tend to focus on the task at hand.
- Listen to each other’s opinions and show them that you care about their opinions.
- Work can be fun!
- Take note that there are many different types of Talkers.